Information lifecycle governance (ILG) helps customers manage business information throughout its lifecycle – from creation to deletion.
Trusted data and governance forms the back-bone of good decision making. ILG addresses the problems that challenge records management, electronic discovery, compliance, storage optimization and data migration initiatives.
A robust Information Lifecycle Governance platforms will support:
- Data Assessment and clean-up.
- A powerful search function accelerates the understanding of large amounts of unstructured content.
- Simplified analysis of large amounts of corporate data to provide detailed analysis
- Actionable intelligence supports many different policy actions such as copy, delete, move,copy to retention or export.
- Privacy and protection allows you to identify data with meaning, assess data value and risk, secure PII, PCI, PHI and get ready for POPI.
StoredIQ Suite addresses the problems that challenge records management, electronic discovery, compliance, data storage and data migration initiatives.
IBM Optim manages data from requirements through retirement to improve business agility while reducing costs. It protects privacy and support compliance, manages the growth of application and warehouse data, optimizes and automates test data management.
IBM Records Management encompasses both retention and disposal of documents. The solution provides records management and retention capabilities that address the full range of business content – including paper and electronic records and structured and unstructured data. With IBM® Enterprise Records customers can create and maintain accurate, secure, and reliable records for both electronic and physical information. You can also create a record to place the document or physical object under corporate control or to meet government regulations.